When beginning a new website for your business implementing a great web design is only half the battle. While you want your site to look fantastic, it is just as important that you get it started with a lot of momentum behind it. This is where your website launch comes into play. Every good website launch begins with a smart marketing strategy.
Here are some tips for a successful website launch:
- Check for dead ends. Broken links and forms that don\’t function can wreak havoc on the best of websites. Check and double-check the different aspects of each page. You may also want an outside view point on how easy the site is to navigate and use.
- Fill it with great content. You don\’t need to wait until the website is live to post content-rich articles and information. Think ahead about what potential visitors will want to see and start adding that pre-launch.
- Test your performance. One of the reasons why many websites experience a failure to launch is because of slow page loads. Use a tool such as Google PageSpeed to see how your performance ranks.
- Make sure you\’re using good page titles. Page titles are important for SEO rankings. Each of your titles should be unique, strong in key words and be of an appropriate length.
- Harness the power of social media. Before you release your website to the world, it is crucial to get the word out to as many people as possible. This is where social media can help. Shares and likes will become your best friends during the days and weeks leading up to your launch.
At Grand Marketing Solutions , we know how critical a launch can be to a website\’s overall success and, in turn, the success of the brand. For that reason, we offer services specific to web development and design to ensure our customers have the right solution to meet their long-term goals. Our team has assisted many of our clients in realizing their brands true potential through a strong website marketing plan. Let us help you reach your brand\’s goals using proven strategies for online success.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.
by Katie Zurawski