A good Facebook page is a must-have for today\’s businesses. It\’s a great way to reach your customers on a regular basis in an easy, low-cost way. It also offers a powerful platform for you to market your brand, products and services. But simply having a Facebook page is not enough.
A big mistake many businesses make is rushing to set up their Facebook page and then not touching it again for months. They are missing the importance of creating a well-crafted page. They are also forgetting how critical it is to update its content on a regular basis.
Want better results with your Facebook marketing efforts? Follow these 5 rules for a better Facebook business page:
1. Add an engaging cover photo. Cover photos that capture the audience\’s attention is important if you want to attract others. Use a photo that represents what\’s at the core of your business. This could be an action shot or even an employee group photo.
2. Use a good profile picture. Your profile picture should be recognizable. Consider using your logo or a simple headshot. Don\’t forget your profile picture will display at 170 pixels by 170 pixels on computers and 128 pixels by 128 pixels on smartphones. Using a logo or text? A PNG file may be a better option than a JPEG one.
3. Create a Call To Action button. Not only do you want customers to have an opportunity to message or like your page, you may also want them to do something else. For example, a hotel may want the customer to be able to book a stay. Add a CTA button to your cover photo for better results.
4. Integrate apps. Did you know that Facebook offers many apps you can add to your business page? Apps such as About, Photos, and even Jobs can be a great way to maximize your page\’s effectiveness.
5. Maximize the About page. You may think no one looks at the About page but you\’re wrong. The About page is very important and should be thoughtfully crafted. Include basic information about your company as well as business milestones. Keep it updated by regularly checking it for accuracy.
It\’s time to take your Facebook business page more seriously. Employing these five tips will ensure you maximize the page\’s potential while reaching more people online. For professional help with your online marketing efforts contact our team at Grand Marketing Solutions. We offer expert social media management services to ensure your business can be found online.