Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Location: 28055 N. Ashley Circle, Suite 212, Libertyville, IL 60048
Job Duties: We are seeking experienced Data Analysts to design and create dashboards that provide insights to client executives in a variety of marketing areas including sales, customer demographics, revenue forecasting, sales force, direct marketing effectiveness, customer response and industry trends. This position will devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data and transforming the information into usable insight by utilizing custom SAS coding and Tableau reporting.
This role serves as a consultant, researcher, problem solver, advisor, liaison and developer for the implementation of reporting solutions with meaningful and actionable insights.
- Job responsibilities and duties also include:
- Create and manipulate datasets to be used for dashboards by writing code in SAS.
- Analyze claims data, transactional specialty data and financial data.
- Gain an understanding of key metrics.
- Generate reports and alerts based on developed business rules and segmentation criteria.
- Create and maintain weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports for clients.
- Transform existing Excel reports to Tableau.
- Create graphs in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintain, enhance, and problem-solve existing reports, dashboards, and related information delivery solutions.
- Work with senior executives to plan and design dashboards for existing clients and to bring in future, potential new business.
- This position does not supervise the work of any other employees.
Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Market Research, Marketing or a related field of study, plus at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) involving development of custom reporting tools, data analytics, modeling and forecasting methods.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, knowledge, skill and experience (through education or employment) with the following:
- Creating reporting solutions through the translation of business requirements to technical specifications and development.
- Utilizing SAS code to manage complex data sets for recurring, efficient data insights demonstrated by a deep understanding of PROC Import, PROC Export, PROC Freq, PROC Means, Segmentation and Sorting in SAS.
- Creating near real-time integrations using Tableau or MS Access.
- Creating MS Excel dashboards through pivot tables, vlookup references, sumifs, index match, pick lists and related developer tool box functions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex analysis to business owners for actionable planning and execution of marketing objectives
- Longitudinal analysis using Excel or SAS including ROI projections, forecasting, data modeling, segmentation, cleansing, and statistical monitoring.
- Using Excel or SAS to merge and automate reporting for weekly, bi-weekly, and/or daily reporting and insights.
No travel; no telecommuting.
• Job Site: 28055 N. Ashley Circle, Suite 212, Libertyville, IL 60048
• Travel requirements, if any: No travel; no telecommuting.
• No phone calls or e-mails.
Salary: $67,645.00 per year.
Mail resumes to: ATTN: Peter Zurawski. 28055 N. Ashley Circle, Suite 212, Libertyville, IL 60048