Is your blog stuck in a rut or are you on a constant quest to find new ideas to write about? Don\’t worry; you are not the only one. Many bloggers hit a creativity dry spell when it comes to curating interesting content for their blog on a consistent basis. Tackle the problem head-on by trying some novel ways to get the ideas rolling.
Here are 10 strategies to try when brainstorming your next blog post:
1. Review a product.
2. Read a trade magazine to tap into what everyone is talking about in the industry.
3. Go granular. Take a broad topic you have written about and expand on a smaller aspect of it.
4. Cover the pros and cons of a specific aspect of your industry.
5. Read other writer\’s blogs for new inspiration.
6. Ask yourself â€œWhat is one problem that my readers are facing and how can I fix it?â€ than work on how you can help.
7. Think broadly. As we work to touch on every aspect of our business, we often forget the bigger picture. Tap into it for new ideas.
8. Correlate a current event to a topic that is relevant to your readers.
9. Share a personal story that your audience can relate to.
10. Interview another blogger or expert in the industry.
Don\’t have time to manage a blog and run your small business? Grand Marketing Solutions provides a wide range of online services including blog management. Our team of writers is experienced in curating quality content tailored to our client\’s unique industry and customer base.