Is your brand’s image getting boring? Falling a little flat? If so, you are not alone. Many brands find themselves needing to update their image every couple years. Taking time to modernize it is what keeps your brand fresh, current and on point with your current branding message.
The toughest part is finding ways to give your brand the boost it needs. To find the right steps you can take to bring it back to life. Fortunately, there are many ways to go about revamping your brand.
Here are fifteen easy ways to give your brand a facelift:
- Ask for an outside perspective on your current brand. What are its strengths? What are its weaknesses
- Help guide your branding goals by revisiting your core message.
- Define your current target audience.
- Take a complicated branding message and make it simpler.
- Incorporate a more classic, timeless design into your logo.
- Make sure you are consistent with your branding across all social media profiles.
- Work with a graphic designer to update your current logo.
- Create a new color palette for your branding material. Carry it into your website too.
- Ask your customers what words remind them of your brand? Use their responses to jumpstart defining your message.
- Find 2-3 other brands that inspire you. Ask yourself how you can incorporate their strategies into your game plan.
- Know your area of expertise. Focus your efforts on creating an image that will work well within that unique niche market.
- Discover new fonts to use on your website and in your logo.
- Define your mission statement.
- Envision what your business will look like 1 year, 2 years, and 5 years from now. How will your branding message support that business?
- Stay focused on what you do best and make sure to emphasize that in your branding.
Need more help in updating your brand? Enlist the team at Grand Marketing Solutions for assistance. We are the preeminent marketing firm for the Chicago area and beyond. We offer businesses wide-ranging marketing strategies to reach all of their advertising and branding needs. And our onsite graphic design experts can ensure your logo is perfectly matched to your branding message.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.
by Katie Zurawski