The popularity of YouTube is staggering. Not only is it the second largest search engine following closely behind Google, it also touts an astounding 1 billion global visitors monthly. While you may think that Facebook and Instagram is where you should be spending your marketing dollars, you are missing out on a great opportunity if you’re ignoring the potential in YouTube.
Marketing on YouTube is smart for a number of reasons:
- YouTube videos can help you get found on Google
- YouTube allows you to reach a larger, worldwide audience.
- YouTube offers the unique opportunity to promote your brand using the power of video.
A YouTube channel may be answer to your brand’s marketing needs, but how do you implement it into your current strategy? Below are some simple ways to optimize your YouTube efforts.
- Keep your videos and video titles keyword-rich so you can better reach your target audience.
- Beef up your email list by including an embedded sign-up link on each of your videos.
- Make sure to complete your YouTube channel page. Post a link to your website along with a great banner header.
- Encourage viewers to visit your website. Let them know at the end of the video where they can find out more information.
- Create a series of videos to gain popularity and engage your audience. Had a video become wildly popular? Use it as your starting point.
At GMS, our team can help you develop the right content to get your brand noticed. Whether you are using a YouTube channel or a Facebook profile, keeping your strategies on target is our number one goal. Let us help you reach your marketing goals using smart tools for online success.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation to learn more about our online management services.
by Katie Zurawski