Have a new mobile app and need to market it to your customers? Many small businesses are discovering that developing a company-specific app isn’t just for the big contenders. It is achievable for companies of virtually any size and from any industry. In fact having a mobile app for customers is a great way to develop brand loyalty, increase sales, and keep your target audience informed. But before you can begin reaping the rewards, you first need to convince others to download it.
Here are 6 ways you can market your mobile app to others:
1. Promote it on social media. Use sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to spread the news about your new app.
2. Create a fun video showcasing the app and post it to YouTube.
3. Run a contest where people gain entries by sharing the app content with others through social media.
4. Send out an informative email. Make sure to include a link where they can download it directly from their mobile device.
5. Get others on board. Share your new app with bloggers or other influential players in your industry.
6. If you have a brick and mortar location include flyers in shopping bags promoting the new app. You could even offer a percentage-off mobile coupon when they download it.
As a leading marketing specialist firm, Grand Marketing Solutions has proven success in helping our clients create strong online campaigns that get results. Working closely with our customers, we assist them in developing programs that include social media strategies and promotional advertising. Focusing on what matters to you, we can help your company reach your customers more effectively than ever before.