For some, staying local isn’t the best option if they want their business to expand and grow. Often even a nationwide campaign limits the possibilities that are out there. With the continuous growth of online access to populations all over the world the ability to take your marketing campaign global has become more achievable than ever before. The key is to first discover how and where to begin your global marketing strategies.
Focus on these three key areas to begin your global marketing domination:
– Focus on the regional audiences that suit your business best
– Carefully consider each campaign’s return of value
– Understand regional laws, cultures, and interests
Following these three rules for global marketing success will lead to a stronger presence in the regions that matter most to your business. Driving your message worldwide, you are more able to broaden your reach while strengthening your brand beyond our nation’s borders.
When marketing globally, it is also important to consider these other factors:
– Use native keywords in your curated content.
– Colors and symbols have many different meanings in varying countries. Research which ones to use and where carefully.
– Consider your site’s loading speed. Not every nation has access to high-speed internet.
– Adjust social sites to manage global audiences. This may involve creating many sites to reach differing populations.
– Using YouTube? Add subtitles rather than voice-overs to offer translation to all who watch.
– Utilize search engines popular in that particular region. Popular to contrary belief, Google is not dominant everywhere; many smaller markets use local search engines instead.
At GMS, our team can help your business navigate through regional, national, and international marketing endeavors. Both through social media and on your unique website, we can assist in making your brand known both in the US and beyond.