Since its launch in October 2010, Instagram has grown into one of the largest, most popular photo-sharing apps on the market today. One of the main reasons for Instagram’s success is its ability to continuously evolve while responding to the user’s ever-changing needs. Built on a strong foundation, Instagram has weathered the storm of other photo-sharing competitors such as Tumblr and Snapchat continuing to come out on top. Small businesses have found Instagram to be one of the best ways to achieve more organic growth while curating a stronger follower base. It offers some unique advantages to help any small business achieve online marketing success including:
– Creates a great outlet for small business owners to interact with customers in today’s fast-paced digital world
– Can be an effective tool for use with a comprehensive social media marketing strategy
– Features an easy, user-friendly way to share photos and video with your target audience
Here are some tips for Instagram success
– Make sure to include your blog or website link in your profile. This practice is the best way to push Instagram traffic to your other sites. It especially rings true if you use Instagram to announce a new blog post or product launch.
– Use hashtags! It should be easy for others to join in on discussions and share their experiences with your small business. Consistently use a standard tag for your business to further strengthen the brand and prompt others to do the same.
– Link your posts. It makes the up-keep of consistent posting so much easier when you link your Instagram posts to Twitter and Facebook. Just a couple clicks and you’re done.
– Post video too. Instagram isn’t just for photos anymore; it can also be an outlet for short clips that share your message.
Grand Marketing Solutions can assist with all of your social media strategies. From Instagram to Facebook to Twitter, we have proven strategies that help our customers succeed in the online world. Our world-class programs are designed with each client in mind offering a customized approach to all of their marketing needs.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation