Mark Zuckerberg announced yet another Facebook newsfeed algorithm change for 2018. As Facebook struggles to maintain their social media dominance, these new changes will affect many businesses that use this platform. So how do you stay on “top” of your target customer’s feed…. by staying on “top” of the latest algorithm changes.
Creating a Facebook marketing strategy which leads to meaning results will require businesses to change how they currently tackle these type of efforts.
When managing your Facebook company page, keep these tips in mind:
– One of the best things you can do on social media is be INFORMATIVE. Make others want to share, read, and comment on your posts or links.
– Find ways to engage with your customers in a group forum. Invest your time and energy into creating and managing meaningful groups.
– Go live. Aim for at least one live video per week.
– When others respond to your post, respond back. Comment using words which facilitate engagement.
– Stay away from spammy content – posts which specifically ask for likes, shares or comments. Instead you need to create great content that organically attracts others to take these specific steps on their own.
– Avoid text-only posts. Try to include links, videos, images and other types of rich media.
At Grand Marketing Solutions, we know how important a Facebook company page can be to the overall success of your marketing strategy. That’s why we take time to assist our customers in understanding how best to use social media. Our team of experts helps our clients establish the best practices to meaningfully engage with their customers online and beyond.
Reach out to our team today to see how we can help craft the perfect Facebook marketing strategy.