Standing is not allowed — at least not in the marketing world. Remain stagnate in your advertising endeavors and your brand gets lost in the shuffle. Soon you will start to see your profits fall. Your once successful business is now just getting by. Don\’t just stand idly by, do something about it! One of the best remedies for a fledgling brand is some actionable marketing steps you can take to get quick results.
Here are 7 tips for moving your brand forward:
1. Have a call-to-action in every content piece. Everything you post, share and promote should have a clear message on what your audience should do next. Readers need guidance â€“ provide that for them.
2. Add video to your marketing strategy. Even if you post just a small clip on Facebook, adding video to your list of content media will result in more buzz around the brand.
3. Get real about posting consistency. Whether you choose to focus on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or elsewhere commit to posting consistently. Whether you post daily, monthly or something in-between is up to you but a constant stream of content is what keep the people coming to your site.
4. Reflect on the past year. What worked well last year? What posts received the most views, shares and likes? Take time to research what works for your unique business and your audience and use that to craft your next marketing program.
5. Create better emails. In the world of instant messages and texts, emails are still important. You should be putting your best foot forward with a great email. This includes a killer subject, a call-to-action in every message, and adding some of your brand\’s personality into the content.
6. Automate what you can. If you don\’t have time to be at the computer 24/7 the great news is that you don\’t have to be. There are a number of apps and programs that can automatically push your content out to any or all of your social media profiles.
7. Partner with others. Don\’t carry the load on your own. Whether you hire an experienced marketing firm, invite a guest blogger to share on your site, or join a cross-promotional campaign, partnering with others helps you reap the benefits of reaching a larger audience while making valuable relationships in the process.
At GMS, we specialize in promoting our customer\’s brands in order to accomplish their long-term marketing goals. With our expert knowledge, we can help grow your website traffic and increase your conversion numbers all while building a marketing program that will cultivate lasting success for your brand.