Press Releases have been around for long time and, in the age of online social media where news travel fast, some feel that these articles have lost their impact. But don’t be fooled. Crafting quality press releases is still a must for most small and large companies alike. Here are some reasons why press releases are still important to a business’ overall marketing campaign:
– Press Releases help develop the company’s public records for future reference for years to come.
– Press Releases can help with your businesses SEO rankings.
– Press Releases are a great way for businesses without blogs to inform their customers of important announcements.
In 2015, businesses will need to continue to ensure that their newsworthy announcements get documented in a well-written press release. Informing their customers and the public of important news, these releases will help them remain relevant within their industry.
Here are some strategies for creating a noteworthy Press Release:
– Only include news that is truly important such as a new location, a special event or a product release.
– Use specific key words to optimize your press release for the search engines getting more attention for your company.
– Make it personal by including quotes from the key people at the business.
– Always include contact information. This information should ideally be placed near the top of the page.
At GMS, our team can craft the perfect press releases for your business. We have helped our clients promote new product offerings, anniversary celebrations, and promotional events. Our team of writers is ready to assist your company in getting more recognition using quality press release marketing materials.