Many companies saw huge success this past year using Pinterest as a way to generate traffic to their site as well as broadcast to larger audiences about their brand. If your Pinterest endeavors are only mediocre or even non-existent, there is no time better than 2015 to get in the game. Here are the five best ways to achieve Pinterest success in the coming year.
1. Create boards based on promotionsÂ â€“Â If your company is running a special promotion or launching an exclusive line of products create a board for this specific event. Not only does this practice make it easier for your audience to learn about the news but also creates buzz around it as well.
2. Utilize Rich PinsÂ â€“Â Use rich pins from a number of categories for increased traffic to your site. Tying together rich pins and rich meta tags allows appropriate pins to link back to your site\’s pages.
3. Make your images shineÂ â€“Â Put your best foot forward through your images on Pinterest. Take time to edit the pictures brightening, centering and cropping as needed. You also want to size them correctly for best optimization. Many consider 720 x 1200 pixels to be the best size for Pinterest.
4. Add text to your pinned imagesÂ â€“Â Whether you are selling a product, service, or simply promoting a lifestyle brand including text on your images will help them get noticed more quickly and with a better response than those with simple descriptions below.
5. Pin daily â€“ It seems simple but pinning daily is often forgotten by even the largest of companies. This simple habit will keep your account current while further increasing your brand\’s interaction on the site. Try to like or pin 15-20 items daily.
Have further questions on how to increase your social media success? Contact our team at GMS. We have creative strategies for optimizing your brand\’s efforts both on Pinterest and beyond. To learn more about our online services, visit us at www.grandmarketingsolutions.com.